terça-feira, 22 de março de 2011

AVALIAÇÃO DE LINGUA INGLESA - 3 ANO

AVALIAÇÃO DE LINGUA INGLESA

Nome: _______________________________________________ 3º ANO Data: ____/_____/11
Professora Socorro Batista

1.The girls _________ hungry.
a.Isn’t b. Am c. aren’t

2.I _________ a good student last year.
a.Were b. Wasn’t c. Weren’t

3.__________ you in Miami last month?
a.Were b. Are c. Is

4.The airport _______ far from here.

a.Am not b. Are c. Is

5.Diana __________ tired after class
a.Am b. weren’t c. Was

6._____a cat in my moan last nigh
a.There is b. There was c. There aren’t

7.Match the words for each correct answer:
1. isto (esta, este) ( ) to need
2. precisar ( ) second
3 . comum ( ) othetr
4 . primeira ( ) like
5. segunda ( ) common
6. muitos (as) ( ) country
7 . outros (as) ( ) first
8 . país ( ) this
9. como (conjunção) ( ) many

8.Choose the cortrect form:
1 – (FAAP – SP) How many days ………………. In a week?
a)Are there d) there is
b)There are e) there was
c)Is there

2- (UFBA|) Fell é o past tense do verbo:
a)fell d) find
b)felt e) felts
c)fall

3- (MACK – SP) Give the dog ............... food and the cats ………milk
a)Its – its
b)Their – theirs
c)His – it’s
d)Its – their
e)It’s – their’s

4– (PUCC – SP) How old are you?
a)I have 15 years
b)I have 15 years of age
c)I am of age fifteen
d)I am 15 years old
e)None of them

5- (OSEC – SP) I never betray …..
a)Mine friend
b)A friend of my
c)A friend of me
d)A friend of I
e)A friend of mine

Nenhum comentário: